Whereas, Hosting Kingdoms is a website and affiliate platform offering affiliate, click-based and linking services; and
Whereas, these Terms and Conditions have been drafted to provide information regarding rules, regulations, and conditions set by Hosting Kingdoms for their website which is hosted at https://www.hostingkingdoms.com; and
Whereas, the users will be able to get the information through our website.
SECTION 1: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SECTION 2: AVAILABILITY OF SERVICES
On our website, we have made available our services through which users of Hosting Kingdoms will be able to purchase hosting services and hosting plans for their websites through affiliated links. Please note that all the users of these Hosting Kingdoms are solely responsible for purchasing these hosting services and plans. Users are also responsible for validating all transactions by the affiliated websites.
By using our services, you are accepting the rules and conditions stated on this website. Purchasing and selling of any plans will be under the user’s responsibility. In no way or shape, we are not responsible for any losses, wrong transactions, transaction fees, unapproved transactions, your website issues or delayed or uncompleted transactions done to any kind of errors resulting from the network or its users.
SECTION 3: IP AND COPYRIGHTS
All copyright and other rights in and to the source code, design, commercial ownership rights, applications for mobiles or web, programs, databases content files, and all written, audio, video and visual works shall be and remain the sole and exclusive property of Hosting Kingdoms. Unless otherwise authorized no one can publish, copy, modify, display or sell any intellectual property related to Hosting Kingdoms.
By using our services, you as a user understand that you will not use Hosting Kingdoms to:
- Promote or encourage, illegal or unlawful activity anywhere.
- You will not infringe upon or violate any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or publicity rights of others.
- Use the Hosting Kingdoms in a defamatory, libelous or slanderous manner.
SECTION 4: USERS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
By using any or all of our services you affirm, confirm and acknowledge that:
- You understand that the price of any plan and package is controlled by the rules and regulations of the affiliated website and not ours.
- You are a mentally fit person who understands how simple affiliate marketing works.
- You will not use or attempt to use another user’s linked wallet.
- You will not try to use our website/platform to carry out any illegal activities in connection with or in any way related to your access to and use of the services available on or through this website.
- It will be up to you to discern any or all risks on your own related to the web hosting services.
SECTION 5: UNFORESEEN EVENTS AND FORCE MAJEURE
Any act or situation which is beyond our control is known as a “Force Majeure Event”. In such a circumstance, we are not liable for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of our obligations under our general terms. Any act, event, non-happening, omission, or accident beyond our control includes (but is not limited to):
- Strikes, lock-outs, or other industrial actions that may cause network disruptions.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, cyber-attack, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not), or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic, or other natural disasters.
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport, or other means of public or private transport.
- Interruption or failure of utility service (including the inability to use public or private telecommunications networks).
- Failure of any workforce availability due to any reason.
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations, or restrictions of any government.
We will use our reasonable endeavors to bring any Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the general terms or any related contract between us may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
SECTION 6: SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 7: CHANGES TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms, rules, and conditions, can be changed at any time or we may at our sole discretion modify or replace any statement of these terms. If you continue to use or access this website and its services after the changes, updates or modifications then it shall be considered your consent to those changes, updates or modifications. Therefore, make sure to check our documents periodically for the updates and changes herein.