SECTION 1: APPLICABILITY
SECTION 2: PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
The information we collect may include a variety of personal data collected about our users so we can provide you with the best user experience. Some of the information that is collected may be automatically collected for the different protocols that have been introduced over the years.
You may have to provide us with information about yourself, like your first and last name and e-mail. The information shall be related to your e-mail and name as well as certain permissions for the proper usage of the website (most of which shall be collected automatically including through the Cookies). You may also need to provide information in the shape of descriptions, notes, and comments when you upload, and submit your content to us.
SECTION 3: COOKIES AND DATA USAGE OF SERVICES
A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the service (e.g., the pages you view, the web links you click, how often you access the service and other actions you take on the service), and allow us to track the usage of your account of our service over time. This only helps us to make your experience better and gives us insights on how to improve our service quality for the future. We may also collect log file information about your browser or mobile device each time you log in to access the service.
The information in the log file may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of browser you use, information about your cell phone device, referring / exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks and how you communicate with the links on the service, domain addresses, pages viewed, and other such information. The information allows us for more accurate reporting and improvement of the service.
SECTION 4: WEB AND DATA ANALYTICS
Data analytics is the science of examining data and drawing conclusions about that information by applying algorithms to derive insights. Thus, in order to do that, we may also collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic data and user trends for the services. Google Analytics is one such service that we used to collect information about user’s interaction with our website. This includes the stats like what pages you have visited, what websites you have visited prior to visiting our website, and what browser and operating system you use. Through what network do you use to connect with us and what is your IP address. The tools we use to place a cookie on your browser to identify you as a unique user when you visit us next time, each of such unique cookies cannot be used by any other service provider such as Google for Google Analytics.
The information collected through cookies may be transferred and stored on servers which may be outside of the country in which you reside. We make it clear that this information is collected through automated algorithms and does not include your personal information. You can control by not sharing such information with third-party tools such as Disconnect among others.
SECTION 5: ‘DO NOT TRACK’ NOTIFICATIONS.
Some browsers like Firefox and Google Chrome allow you to notify whenever you visit a website with a “Do Not Track” Notification. You can enable this option for each browser by going into the browser settings. We currently do not alter our practices when we receive a “Do Not Track” signal from a browser. You can find out more about “Do Not Track” by visiting the website www.allaboutdnt.com.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- The information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- We may use this information to improve the quality and content of the website.
- We may use the information to make our services better, specifically our customer services.
- To ask for reviews, ratings, and comments regarding our services, content, and products.
- We may use the information in follow-up correspondence like email, phone, and live chat
- To send you additional information which is related to your product.
- We may use the information to personalize your user/client experience and send you the most interesting information according to your content and product.
- We may use this information concerning marketing by sending our clients emails after they have signed up with us.
SECTION 6: HOW DO WE PROTECT, STORE AND RETAIN YOUR DATA?
We know that data security is important to you. We use specific safeguards to protect and secure your personal information, data, and content. We care about and protect your information with extreme caution and with high focus. All transitions on our website are processed through a gateway and we do not store any information on our servers regarding such transitions.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com.
SECTION 7: USERS’ PRIVACY RIGHTS
GDPR stands for General Data Protection Regulation. This law was enforced in 2018 and a small variation of this law by the name of UK-GDPR was also enforced in the United Kingdom after it was exited from European Union.
Primarily a privacy and data protection law aimed at online users, users and customers the GDPR and UK-GDPR give the following rights.
- Users can control what kind of personal information about them is being collected.
- Users have the right to allow their data should be shared or not.
- Users can control how their data is going to be processed.
- Users have the right to know what kind of data about them is being collected.
- Users have the right to erasure or ‘Right to be Forgotten. It means that users can ask that any data about them should be deleted.
- Users have the right to complain to authorities in case of a breach of any rule of GDPR.
This law was enforced in California, USA in 2020 and similar to GDPR it gives users rights to data privacy.
- The user’s right to receive a copy, in a readily usable format, of the specific personal data collected about them during the twelve (12) months prior to their request.
- The user’s right to have such personal data deleted (with exceptions).
- The user’s right to know the business’s data sale practices and to request that their personal data not be sold to third parties; and
- The users have the right to receive non-discriminatory services.
7.3. Other Rights
- The users have the right to opt out of marketing communications we send them at any time. The users can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt out of other forms of marketing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The users have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of their personal data.
SECTION 8: COLLECTION AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is an affiliated platform so data shall be shared with our affiliates through the links on our website. The affiliates shall have the access to data analytics about the users with regards to the services linked on our website and we have different affiliated links given all through our website. The data collected from our website users shall only be shared in anonymized form. We may also share your information with third-party websites and service providers who help and aid us in making our business operational. These service providers may include but are not limited to hosting companies, database providers, security service providers, and payment processors. The information will be shared only to provide our services to you. Whenever we share information of any kind with any third-party site or service provider, that service provider and site are bound by a contract with us and are in charge of safeguarding your information.
The data collected through the affiliated platforms shall be governed by their respective policies. All users of Hosting Kingdoms are requested to read the respective affiliated websites. The complete list of the affiliated platforms can be looked at in our “Affiliated Disclosure and Disclaimer”.
SECTION 9: HOW YOU CAN ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE YOUR DATA.
To easily access, view, update, or delete your data please send a request to email@example.com and we will provide, update or delete your information as requested. In case you request to remove or change your personal data and if that data is necessary for the products and services you have used or purchased, then, in that case, the request will be honored if your data is not needed for any services that you have used or purchased.
SECTION10: MINORS’ PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting the safety and privacy of young people using the Internet. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. We believe that children should get their parents’ or guardians’ consent before giving out any personal data. If we become aware that a child under age 18 has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we will take steps to remove such personal data.
SECTION 11: LINKS BY THIRD PARTIES.
There may be third-party links posted on our website which are related to offering different or similar services as we do, please note that we are not responsible for the content, material, data collection and privacy matters of those linked websites. For that, you need to read their privacy policies and rules when you visit those websites.
SECTION 12: CONTACT US.